Benefits of our Grant Only Probate Service
- Free initial meeting (at home or business address if required)
- Low fee quoted at the start of the process (fixed from £500 - £750 plus VAT and disbursements.)
- For small, less complex estates (valued under £325,000)
- Advice and support for executor/s from our experienced team
- Email correspondence from our advisers, where preferred
- Peace of mind that all aspects of the probate forms have been completed accurately
- Fast probate application to obtain grant for executor/s use
- Advisers contactable 7 days a week via email
Our Grant Only Probate Service Includes:
- Free initial meeting with deceased’s next of kin and/or executor/s
- Immediate quote for the service (£600 - £750 plus VAT and disbursements)
- Advice from our specialist Probate team
- Fast completion of probate application forms (providing all necessary information has been given by executors) to obtain Grant.
- Checking and submission of Probate forms
- Receipt of Grant of Probate
Call us on
to speak to one of our legal advisors.
Want to discuss your requirements?
If you would like to find out more about our service for probate in Lincolnshire, please contact one of our probate specialists Sophie Vines or Elliot Beaumont. We can also assist with finding a will too, so please get in touch if you require our assistance.
If you’re seeking advice on how you can be affected by inheritance tax, check out our blog.